Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Wasn't feeling too well yesterday - think I caught a cold. Running nose. The superior told me to eat dinner early and go to sleep, so I didn't go for Vespers. Sr Geronima was in the kitchen, and prepared the usual stuff - bread and cheese. But she added 3 cloves of garlic - good to strengthen immune system she says - and I was thinking, sure...immune to her! I also asked for some mashed potatoes (leftovers from lunch) and she was delighted - because it gave her the opportunity to say "Stuff it up your nose to stop the running nose". Score "1-1".

I cleaned the canary cage earlier at 4pm. The superior thinks I caught the cold then because my feet were wet from all the splashing of water.

There was alot of movement in the corridor yesterday afternoon. Students were exchanging tables and cupboards to suit their needs. There was a table that went to 4 different rooms before it found a permanent dwelling. Think of my envy. But I'll get mine soon - soon.....soon.....soon......

I'll catch up with my studies today (couldn't do much yesterday) so I'm ending off here. By the way there's an english-speaking pilgrimage to Israel during the Chinese New Year holidays 2008 and one to Greece in early August. Book early with Katie. I'm leading the grps.