Everyone is talking about rain - apparently the local news announced that the weather will change and it will rain again. That is good. I can see from my window that the weather is changing. It's colder, the sky is dark and birds are not around - a sure sign rain is coming. Hopefully the west wind won't blow the clouds away. We need rain desparately this year.
I'll have to give a 1 hr talk to the Missionaries of Charity (Mother Theresa) this afternoon, then help Sr. Veronica with her garden (the one behind the sacristy) after that. And I still have to clean out the birdcage because yesterday i couldn't find the old newspapers.
Today is Fr Niccacci's feastday - but we're not sure if ther'es a saint called "Alviero". Anyway there's going to be a cake!!!! Little joys in a monastery. By the way St. Elizabeth of Hungary didn't get a cake last Saturday.
Anyway I'm still working out how to get the photos from my camera into the blog site. Some gadget is missing. Got to figure out what.
OK back to studies now - unless the rains come. I want to go to the terrace and see the Mt. of Olives in the rain.