Saturday, November 10, 2007
Got my cake - and ate!
Like what the title says - got my cake, and ate it! It was a very nice cake, no cream as I had asked, very light and filled with nuts and sultanas. And the surprise - Khalil made "Upside down" for me!!!! It was fantastic - not made with chicken but vegetables. Everyone loved it. It is the first time they ever had vegetarian "Upside down" and they'll still talking about 1 hr after lunch is over. Yuuuummmiieee!!!!! That sure made up for the lack of table, cupboards and shelves. Yesterday I got a kettle! Now I can use my hot water bottle to stay warm at night! Everything seems to be on the up side (for now) except that my Internet line is not working. It may take a while so there might be no updates on the blog for a couple of days. But I'll find a way. Cheers!