![]() |
| Damascus Gate |
I'm going into voluntary isolation ... well partial anyway. The spread of the 2nd wave is rampant and I don't know who is an asymptomatic carrier and who's not. So no risk taking. I'll stay away from people as much as I can ... going to work only through open, wide roads. But that also means I'll have to start stocking up on food and medicines. I'll have to start making a list now and buy them tomorrow. The rations should last at least for 2 weeks.
For the 2nd time this week, explosions have occurred in Iran near its nuclear installations. Iran suspects Israel and the country is preparing for retaliation from Iran. It's terribly unsettling. It's being stuck between covid and war. https://www.timesofisrael.com/explosion-reportedly-damages-power-plant-in-iran-the-latest-in-series-of-blasts/
![]() |
| Cactus flower |
Thankfully the weather is hot so it does help in opening up the lungs. In fact it's so hot the cacti are opening flowers ... like those in our garage courtyard. The cactus there is old ... at least 30 years and very tall. It's blossoms are still large and profuse despite it's age. Perhaps that's what we should learn form the cactus ... the tougher the situation, the more flowers it blossoms.

