![]() |
| Sunrise today |
![]() |
| Daisies & roses |
Work ended at 5pm and I am mentally exhausted ... not to mention very sleepy as the antibiotic is working hard. My fever has gone down for most of the time, but my cough is still very bad. It chokes me and makes me blackout. So I look forward to going to bed where I feel safe. If I do blackout, I won't fall and break my head on the stairs or bookshelves.
The weather has changed. Very chilly at nights and lots of dew in the mornings. That's great for autumn flowers. The roses and the margaritas in the MC convent are flourishing profusely. It makes autumn very memorable ... the sights and smells of the garden.
On the homefront, the nation is still trying to grasp the consequences of Trump's pullout from Syria. The fear of Russia and Iran's rise in the US vacuum is a reality and everyone in our region needs to start planning for alternative policies. Scary.

