Spent 2 days in hospital - totally unplanned. They made me fast for 24 hours and lots of laxatives to clean up my system because they wanted to do a gastro-colonoscopy. Spent the most of the day and night in toilet. This morning at 11am they did the scopy. I was sedated so I didn't know anything. Got up an hour later to be told I have a hernia in the diaphragm - that's the cause of all my pain. And I also have a gastro-intestinal infection. And I have polyps in the colon which some were removed for biopsy. And sister said something about ulcers but I lost it in the conversation ... hard to concentrate when you're waking up from sedation. Don't know what the next move is .....
Tonight the largest rally - mother of mothers - will be held in Beer Sheva in the south and Haifa in the north. This time Arabs and Druze are also taking part.