The bombing of/from Gaza has intensified in the last 24 hours. http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/tensions-flare-as-barrage-of-rockets-strikes-southern-israel-1.380697 Both Israel and Gaza have suffered casualties. And this does not seem to end ... not least as today is the last Friday of Ramadan. In view of this conflict, the Old City of Jerusalem will be closed again to men under 45 yrs. and this of course will only cause more hatred as these young men cannot pray in the Mosque. A vicious cycle. I think things will only get worse as September draws near and the declaration of Palestinian statehood is touted.
Healthwise I've been very fatigued. Unable to walk any distance. Perhaps it's the heat. I just feel so drawn. And the tensions around are not helping. Have stayed in bed the whole day yesterday. One good news is the doctors' strike has ended. http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/israeli-doctors-strike-finally-ends-after-five-months-as-landmark-deal-inked-1.380681 That means I can go consult the doctor and see what the next step is for my health.