![]() |
| Donation of toys & clothes |
The parish in Beer Sheva sent lots of clothes and toys for the poor. I think tomorrow I'll have to bring them to Bethlehem, because Nablus is too far away for a morning trip and back. I hope there's someone around to help me carry all that stuff. They're quite heavy.
Christmas is round the corner ... I know everyone's had had a bad time last year with the pandemic ... but I'm still appealing to all your generosity to think of the poor in the Holy Land and share with them. We try our best to help the poorest of the poor, those that slip out of the charity net. And the cases are many and desperate. Winter is upon us and the cold will affect those who cannot pay electric bills.
I'm not sure what's happening around the country today as I haven't read the news. Well I might go home early and sleep. The sun sets by 5pm and it gets cold and dark by 7pm. Best climate for sleeping early.
