![]() |
| Storm clouds at noon today |
Tourists have been flooding the Old City though, despite the cold, wet weather we're having. Yesterday drizzled alot but today it stopped. Still the sky is very overcast and a cold wind is blowing. I'm never quite prepared as I walk home after 6pm which is very dark, and I'm shivering most of the way.
It'll be a busy week as our General Visitator arrived from Rome to prepare us for the Chapter to elect the new Custos. I've finished all my reports to be presented to him, and I've already cast my votes. I think I was the first one to do so. There's so much going on, I can't catch up. So I'm living day by day. I must go to get my colonoscopy soon. The situation isn't getter better. So if I'm offline and no updating, it's because I'm in hospital.
