![]() |
| Little - Big New Gate |
And that is good news because for the past few evenings there was a music fest in the Old City. I noticed something was going on when there were bands and small arab orchestras playing in the street corners and crossroads. At New Gate they made a replica of New Gate, mini in size, where a band performed. I would have loved to walk around listening to the music ... but I'm not vaccinated so I avoid crowds. And it gets chilly by 7pm when I go home and the bands start performing .... so I don't stay back. Missed it this year, hope I won't miss it next year!
I was at the MC convent in Bethlehem this morning to bring all the bags of clothes and toys, and celebrated Mass for the sisters there as well. They work very hard and I try my best to give them some rest by visiting them. Well they would be very pleased if you can share some generosity this Christmas. A little donation goes a long way here in Palestine where the sisters serve the poorest of the poor.
