Wednesday, November 17, 2021

The Boss is back

The Boss is back
 It's midweek and the sky is very grey and cloudy. Forecast for rains from Friday through the weekend might just come true. We need the rain.I'm hoping for a storm. It'll be terribly inconvenient because I plan to go to Bethlehem to bring lots of clothes and medicines to the MC sisters, and the rain will not help one bit. But we've had a very dry year so I'll not complain if there's a tempest on Friday.

The weather yesterday must have been good because everyone with dogs in the Old City were bringing them out for a walk. I've never seen so many dog walkers in Jerusalem before. Huskies, Pit Bulls, Alsatians, Belgian Shepherds .... and our Boss the English Bulldog whom I've not seen for a year now during the pandemic lockdowns. He's a great specimen, show dog quality. Wish I had one too. Miss Rex and Regis very much!

I've been very busy with work so I had no time to see the news. Not sure what's happening outside the walls. Here it's always essential to update on the news because roads may be closed; curfews may be enforced, riots may take place along the streets that I take to go home. So I'm taking my chances today ... going home without checking the news. I guess I'm more interested in the weather. I guess the rains will also put out any residual fire in the forests that devastated the land last week and caused the sandstorm to worsen. So let it rain!!