![]() |
| Marian altar |
The weather continues to be very chilly during the nights but daytime is hot. It's rather pleasant but there's not much opportunity to enjoy the weather because a new spike in infections have occurred. In a school outside the Old City, 160 persons have been infected including students, staff and parents. 5 other schools around the country have also been closed due to infections. The PM has warned several times that disregard of the norms for masks and social distancing has caused this spike and might consider another lockdown. Scientist are also warning the same. One newspaper even called this spike a 2nd wave of infections. https://www.ynetnews.com/article/SkklhBfh8?fbclid=IwAR2qeduWjhkbGWN5XLOVCVurpDk2LHgx3VD52Gfkg6OM2wb4bOx6G5UPREE
![]() |
| Armenian altar |
My bp is floating around 138/85. There're times when I still have heart palpitations and dizziness. On Saturday the bp shot up to 157/92. Not sure what's happening but I can't go to hospital or see the doctor yet. With asymptomatic carriers arife, it's not safe to go to those places. I'll have to stick with raw garlic and lemon juice as home cures.

