Friday, March 20, 2009

Way of the Cross online!

Had a rough afternoon yesterday when we encountered some problems with our website and its videos. Had to make an emergency run to Terra Santa College to take charge of the situation. Everything is ok now and you can watch the Way of the Cross online - the first and so far the only vlog to bring you the Way of the Cross from Jerusalem - where it all took place. Haven't seen it? Go to http://elwebcast.blogspot.com/

I hate to have to go out again, the weather is strangely cold, gloomy though the sun peeks through the clouds ever so often. Everyone is complaining of aches and pains, chills and heaches. But since it's Friday - fasting with lentil soup - I think I'll just take a walk up to the New City to get some things.

By the way, Mr P (the fish that is) began eating today after I accidentally toppled the late Mr Fish's food into the tank. Well after 4 days without food, it must be hungry. Do you know Mr. P has been gnawing at the aquarium's rocks that are covered in moss? He must be a moss eater.

Haven't heard from the engineer who has my computer - probably rotting away in his office. I decided to rewrite my paper as I'm wasting precious time waiting for it to come back - you know local time - tomorrow means one week or one month. It'll be a miracle if I ever get to see the computer again.