Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Friday

Yesterday or rather early this morning was daylight saving changeover time. That means we had to put the clock one hour ahead and this will last until Autumn (usually the feast of Tabernacles). But some students didn't catch the news (actually the secretary Sinead didn't either and she messed up) and were early for school and had to wait for the doors to open.

The weather is lovely Spring - cool winds with blue skies. No sign of rain. A turtledove has made a nest on a drainpipe in the courtyard of the sisters.

I'm feeling the pressure of getting my work done. But the body is weak - I don't feel I have the energy to keep up with all the reading and writing and visits to the library. I feel exhausted easily. And getting leg cramps quite alot recently. And my right shoulder still hurts from last Friday's Way of the Cross incident. It's causing me sleepless nights because of the pain. Which come to think of it, I'm not going for the Way of the Cross this afternoon because I just can't make it.

Must start studying again.