![]() |
| Blooming almond tree |
And Iran is on the warpath .... not with America or Israel ... but on coronavirus. Almost 100 have been infected and it's the only country where the govt. leaders themselves are infected ... from the vice-premier to the minister of health .... of all the ironies. And even America has no time to spar words with Iran as it tries to control the epidemic in it's own soil. They have been too laxed and have now realized the virus has entered the country 6 weeks ago. Who knows how many thousands are now carriers! Catching up with e virus in such an expansive country will be difficult ... and the easy-going attitude of the people will only exacerbate the contagion. It's exactly what Italy has and is going through ... people who simply laugh it off and dismiss it as exaggeration. Well Italy is now the world's largest exporter of coronavirus ... thanks to stubborn ignorance. Prudence is not panic.
And talk about prudence or lack of it ... a teenager who has the virus didn't bother to quarantine himself but went to a football match last night. Now all 5000 spectators must be quarantined. You can be sure more than 50% of them will not do it, so they'll spread it another 5000. It's unbelievable ... they're like the italians.
Several nights ago on my way home from work I passed by the open market at Musrara and they were selling fish ... as they always do on Fridays. There was a large variety that I've never seen before ... including swordfish. Must have been very expensive! I have always wanted to buy a fish head and cook curry with it ... but since I have no access to a kitchen, I've put it off.
Some day'll I'll cook the curry. Famous last words.

