Thursday, January 31, 2019

Weekend soon

More almond blooms
The weather continued to be warm but it rained last night. That washed away the dust from the air and I felt much better as I didn't have a coughing fit. I could breathe freely and walk a distance without wheezing. Let's hope this holds up for the rest of the week. I'm not taking extra medication for my wheezing.

Work continues and today it was drama ... the library fire alarm sounded 3 times. I was out and the fire alarm automatically sends a message to my phone. I had to call the workers to go check. It turned out it was the elevator workers fixing the elevator doors and welding the frames. That set off the fire alarm. Thank goodness it wasn't a fire.

The Palestinian govt. and the President had resigned in order to prepare for a general election ... It's a frightening thought when there's no govt .... Palestine is already quite lawless with a govt. Imagine without one ..... Let's just hope tomorrow will not find our borders reeling in violence now that there's no govt, to control the situation.

Also the tension on the northern border is brewing. Honestly we don't want a war but israel has a right to defend its borders if Syria tries anything funny.

Internally Tel Aviv was blocked by massive demonstration by ethiopic jews. They have been discriminated by white jews and racially profiled by police. Enough is enough and they took to the streets in the thousands. Scuffles broke out and the police arrested 11 ethiopians. That's classic implosion.  https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5455682,00.html