 |
| Rain at Damascus Gate |
What a storm last night!! And it continues to rain even now at noon time. The sky is grey and cloudy and it is freezing cold. 3 degrees. However the Metereological Station says there'll be no snow in Jerusalem .... it's there's snow blizzard up north in Galilee. The streets in the Old City are very slippery and yesterday on my way home I nearly fell twice. It's dangerous walking in the streets now and much as I want to stay at home, there was work to do in the other library ... payments, bookings etc. for my volunteers coming this year. Logistic work is very demanding. It means going from one office to another, printing documents, and with this rain ... it makes the job much more difficult.
I have class this afternoon and then Mass at the Ivrea convent at 5pm. Not looking forward to going out in this rain but there're responsibilities to fulfil. My bronchitis is much better but I've caught a cold with running nose and fever. Everyone at home calls me the perpetual sick man ... if it's not one thing, it's another.