Today is St Theresa's feastday - the great carmelite reformer. Tenacious and fiery, she drove ahead the reform of the Order, clashed with the power that be, and won. Not an ordinary lady, this one. I haven't called Sr Rita from the Nazareth Carmel yet. I'll do so later for dinner ... just to congratulate her community.
Something strange today - I was terribly sleepy the whole day. Just couldn't keep my eyes open. Tried to do my research but fell asleep 3 times. I've developed a cold sore (herpes simplex) and someone said all the tiredness and toxins are coming out of my body, that's why I'm so tired.
New students have moved in - Entre from Transylvania (Dracula country!!!), Alejandro from Chile (I think), Biju and Linson from India, Jakub from Poland, Lorenzo from Italy. And Jean Paul returned from England; he was studying english there during summer. Now we're pretty crowded. But I haven't joined the community for meals or prayers yet, only for Mass, because I'm still not feeling well enough.