Today 10/10/10 at 10am I checked out of the supermarket with my few groceries. I didn't plan it; it just happened. And after lunch I felt a piece of paper in my pocket which I took out to throw away and saw it was the bill from the supermarket. Right at the top was printed 10.00 10/10/10. So how about that? Remember last year I wrote on 09/09/09 that I'll be looking out for today? Well, it's buzzing around our place now that the coincidence of numbers occur only once in a 100 years .... so enjoy this special 10/10/10. It's unlikely you'll be around when it happens again!
Wasn't so perfect for Sr Veronica, the outgoing superior of the community that helps "cook" and minister to the sacristy. She was out at the airport to pick up two new replacement sisters at 2am and this morning she was probably very tired .... the whole of Jerusalem knew that .... because she started tolling our church bell at 11.35am when it should have been 12pm. Everyone came out to see what the matter was. What a way to leave the Holyland ... for whom the bells toll.