The rainstorm turned to drizzle and occassional stormy showers. And the wind was still blowing - cold as ever. The canaries are miserable.
Yesterday I went off to sleep very early - at 5pm. I had a dreadful headache, and nausea and aching bones. I might have caught something from someone. But as my luck would go, phone rang, people knocking on my door ..... aahhhh penance for Friday. I felt pretty sick today too. But I continued to try writing my paper. The computer just won't move ... opened my file and the computer just hanged. I switched it on and off almost 10 times before I gave up. It's practically impossible to work on my thesis with this problem. It's slowing me down alot.
The earthquake in Chile is aweful ... just a month after the Haiti earthquake. It's a chain-reaction. And Israel's going to get one too. I briefed our collaborators in case of an earthquake, and each one has to prepare a survival bag. Scary thought but better safe than sorry.
Tonight I'll go to the Vigil service at midnight. Will be praying for you.