It was 2 degrees yesterday with sleet and rain pummeling down on us ... and it fell to minus 4 last night. Yucks! It was freezing cold! And today it'll go even lower to minus 5 degrees. I've got my new "hot air fan" on almost the whole day and even resurrected my old one. Both turned on at the same time. Bbbrrrrr
Expect to see my obituary anytime now ... got into another altercation with the awful muslim shopkeeper opposite our house. He was entering our courtyard again, harassing pilgrims, pushing them and even beating up one Nigerian tourist. I went down to chase him out of our property and he starting threatening to kill me. Not the first time. But this time I was really mad with him. And he was ready to plunge the knife. When will the muslim persecution of christians end? here? in the Land of Jesus?
Yesterday Sr Raymunda returned to Poland. Poor thing was pretty homesick - being 82 yrs old and changing missions isn't easy on her. Hope she enjoys her minus 20 degree winter in Warsaw.