Helicopters were flying overhead early this morning. Must have been some trouble again. Later the newspapers reported of Palestinian riots in the neighbourhood and 5 policemen injured. This is almost a weekly thing now.
The weather is a little warmer today but that's relative. Tonight at dinner, it was definitely cold because even the strongest guys went up to their rooms to wear their thick coats - the refectory was very cold, so you can imagine what it's like outside. It's 6 degrees but it sure feels colder than that.
The sisters in the kitchen are down to two now that Sr Raymunda left. I try to help after dinner but my back really hurt. Sr Vicenta shooed me out of the kitchen and told me to rest. I think the disc is a little herniated again because I can feel some pain there and my right leg is very weak.
My woes with the new Mac computer has almost driven me crazy. After every 4 lines that I write, the computer hangs and I have to switch it off and restart, thus losing what I wrote. It is very frustrating. Now I was told that the Greek fonts I'm using is not compatible with Microsoft Word, that's why it's shutting down every few lines. Well, what can I do? And to make matters worse, my computer that I leave in the library is broken down so I have no backup computer to use. And my backup files in the external hard-drive is all lost. So it's starting all over from the beginning. Chapter one verse one ........