Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"Under the Fig Tree" is launched!!!

Finally after months and months of struggles and blocks, I've finally decided to use blogger.com to host the long awaited "Under the Fig Tree" bible encounter sessions.

Each week reflections on the coming Sunday's readings are posted; you may read them, pray them, meditate on them, then you might also like to leave a comment or a reflection on the blog. You may also leave a question but I can't promise I'll have the time to answer every question.

For the moment the blog is open to invited members only - so if you want to join in this FREE bible encounter session with me, then email me your details especially if you were/are my student or came with me on a pilgrimage. I'll email you an invitation through Google or gmail. I think you might have to have a gmail account in order to access my blog. But it costs nothing anyway, so why not?

Remember this Under the Fig Tree bible encounter is limited to only the first 100 people who sign up!