Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thanks from Sr. Maria Jiang

Sister Maria Jiang writes to thank all her sponsors.

Dear friends and benefactors,
I want to say hello to you!
I am sister Mary, my congregation is the Daughters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary which is in the diocese Baoding of China. This year I finish my theological study in Rome that is in the section of the biblical theology, I am very happy to be going to study it continuously in the Holyland through your help, when I heard this good news from Fr. Lionel, I am really grateful to you and I am sure to give my thanks in my prayer of my religious life and I am sure my congregation is the same to give thanks to you in the prayers.
Again thank you so much! I know your help is not only for me, but also for the Church of China, is really I wish you are all well and be bless always from the Lord!
Sorry, I stop here, although I have a lot of words to say you, but, for the difficulty of the English, I am forced to leave. I hope I shall study it well after this summer in England.
Bye, The Lord be with you anywhere!
Sr. Mary Jiang