Saturday, June 28, 2008

Much better thanks!

I've not had an attack of asthma this whole week, so the change of climate and medicine worked! I'm feeling much better and people here are saying I'm more energetic and colour has returned to my face. Well that's a good sign! Thanks for all your prayers. Still I have to come back to Hong Kong for my other tests, so I guess I'll see you guys around!

Don't forget the Jubilee of St Paul is this Sunday! Do something special - start reading up on Paul's letters; say a prayer to St Paul. Come join our classes at Duns Scotus Bible Centre! Or come on a pilgrimage to Greece in August - There's still some places left! Call Katie at 28902682 for more info!

Here in Dars es Salaam the conference and hectic and everyone is feeling tired - the talks go on till 9.30pm after dinner! But still we're enjoying much of it and there's lots of discussions, networking and sharing of ideas and materials. You meet with old friends and make new ones as well. I guess this change of atmosphere has helped me recover from my health; and the sea air (the conference centre is near the sea) is refreshing although we never get to see the beach - it's dangerous outisde and we have armed guards in our compound to protect us!


Stay well and don't forget the Bookfair that's coming up!