So I've been receiving tsunami of emails asking me if I'm dying ..... well I'm not, and I'm here to bother you for many more years! Sei bei nei tai! Well on one hand I thank your prayers for me but please don't get carried away. Those of you who saw me on video-conferencing classes probably saw me drawn .... yes I was pretty sick a couple of weeks back. But the new medicine has kicked in, and the sea breeze in Dar es Salaam (never got to see the sea though! Just smell the salty breeze ... besides the peroleum, smoke and other pollutants!!!), the change of environment, meeting up old friends, is a good break. So maybe the tsunami of emails can slowly fade out .... talking about that, the tsunami several years back hit Tanzania here too. The people are poor but very courteous and welcoming. And I can see so many young people eager to join religious congregations.
The Jubilee of St Paul started last night. As our Plenary Assembly here was too busy with its schedule to organise anything, I initiated or own celebrations in our subregional group of NE Asia. It was very nice: a reading of Colossians.
Well I have to go to visit a parish today now so I'll have to go. Happy Jubilee!