Friday, February 7, 2020

Tense Friday

Sunset yesterday
So there you go ... even yesterday I got 872 views on my blog when I have less than 70 friends. And today it's 434. It's hacked and tapped. What's going on???

I remembered to take my medicine today. And so I'm not breathless or dizzy. Amazing how 3 small pills can hold up my health for 24 hrs. But that also means if I don't take them everyday, my health will decline. The fragility of life ....

Yesterday after the 2 terrorist attacks, there was another outside the City. Israel raised the number of soldiers to 1000. I expect there'll be raids inside Palestine especially in Bethlehem. The expected clashes after Friday noon pryers were nipped in the bud when police stopped busloads of muslims from the northern regions and turned them back ... hence the Mosque was not as crowded as it could have been. There was relative calm inside the Old City ... well until this evening's prayer.    https://www.ynetnews.com/article/Hyv5KiKfU?fbclid=IwAR2qjhkwcsmSGhES4asqSht4V2zQpeDbwQMmgEyUoXAsvjjMGg0Tw0hWacE
and
https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Temple-Mount-Israel-police-send-home-worshipers-ahead-of-Friday-prayer-616828

Yesterday morning there was also an earthquake in the north. It was 3.8 on the Richter scale. Not massive but enough for people to feel the jolt. Scary.

Here's an interesting insight into the tourism industry with regards to the chinese market.  https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-chinese-tour-groups-vanish-from-israel-amid-virus-scare-1.8500727?fbclid=IwAR2-iRArxsjFsivgOTM4_8U3hhA6dlbbY7iIzvQ5tvzWqhfbCToOGsF7MiI