The forecast for rain yesterday came true. It rained. And the temperatures dropped to 8 degrees. Wasn't good for my flu ... especially when I had to go out to buy medicine. Was soaked through. Came back coughing even worse and fever went up.
The rains stopped during the night and started again this morning and all through the day. It'll make the Palm Sunday procession (2 km) pretty damp and off colour if it continues tomorrow. It's unlikely I'll go for the procession as I'm feeling pretty sick. Better to rest .... well sort of, because I just went for the solemn procession in the Holy Sepulchre (packed with Greeks, Armenians, Copts and Syrians all doing their own processions). Tonight I intend to go to Vigils and then for Mass because tomorrow morning at 7am I have to help with the solemn Mass in the Holy Sepulchre and cannot concelebrate. Will be praying for you all there.