Saturday, March 6, 2010

The day after violence

Yesterday's violence was severe enough to draw the attention of the UN who put out a statement of warning.
http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=170331
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1154404.html

Now the muslims around my area are warning that March 15-16 will be a date to watch out - bigger violence.

But yesterday was also Friday - fasting day. I had a half cup of coffee in the morning and nothing till 4.30pm when I broke the fast. Praveen fasted too but I didn't see him around. I had a plate of rice and lentils (typical lent food) and a glass of water.

Tonight I'll go to the Vigils at the Holy Sepulchre and pray for you all.

Well, just for the update, one computer is totally out of action - thanks to Gina D's VIP song! Repairing another because I don't know what happened but it's blocking my thesis. What to do? I have to leave a computer in the library for my work, but sometimes people use it without my knowledge and it gets infected.

Healthwise my asthma is under control thanks to the medicines you've sent me. But my knees and feet are painful and swollen. Lenten penance I guess.