I managed to buy an insect repellant and it seems to be working against those horrible mosquito-like insects that have very sharp bites and causes a lot of itching. Problem was I forgot about it and left it in my office ... so last night I was bitten alive by those horror blood-sucking monsters.
![]() |
| Mass at MC convent |
Nationwide the violence and clashes seem to have stopped. It's all in the weather ... when it gets as hot as this heatwave hitting us right now ... some 40 degrees ... no one is going out to fight and throw stones. Mother Nature has a way to control human behavior.
Healthwise my BP is still fluctuating between 160/97 and 131/77. It may not be much to you, but for me it's definitely high. Eveyrone is telling me the big one is going to come ... this is just a warning sign. Well I really don't know how to prepare or prevent the big one.
