![]() |
| Carepack of thai food |
Thursday night I had a surprise visit from a parishioner from Jaffa, a very active and generous member of the community who heard that I was ill. She bought my favourite food from Thai House restaurant in Tel Aviv and brought them to me - Pahd Thai, Pahd Si Yew and she added some har gao (shrimp dumplings). It was a fabulous carepack which made me feel better. God bless her. She was on her way to Gethsemani where she volunteers to wash and iron the altar linen. And she travels 70 kms to do that. Everyone here knows her generosity., always coming to the aid of others. An angel.
Covid Delta infections were 2400+ yesterday. I'm getting nervous having to go out to buy medicines or bread. I'm not even feeling secure wearing a mask as the virus variant is said to be super-infectious. And with the heatwave hitting 35 degrees today, it's giving me a terrible headache. I'll need to rest extra this weekend and stay indoors, drink lots of fluids and keep taking my cold medication.
