![]() |
| Sleeping cat in the heatwave |
I was at the doctor's the past few days, doing tests. The doc thinks he might know what's causing my huge fluctuation in bp. Anyway he's given me a pill to take for 5 days and I must monitor my bp twice a day during that time. Let's see what happens next week.
I'm so much to stay home and rest but some work just must be addressed ... especially the financial kind. Lots of payments for books and binding ... it's never ending. I just want to yell "Give me a holiday" ... because everyone else is already away for theirs ... and I'm still stuck with work. I am mentally and physically exhausted. One redeeming factor today was a visit from Fr. Gabriel the Eritrean chaplain for Geez Rite Catholics. He's a good friend and we can chat ... well mainly he needed help for some things so we discussed possible solutions before he talks with his patriarch in Ethiopia. We take turns celebrating Mass for the Eritrean Catholics here in Jerusalem.
Today our sisters cooked chicken curry with a pack of Nonya Curry spices from home. No coconut milk here ... but it tasted wonderful all the same. I didn't have breakfast or lunch so rice and curry at 6pm was a great meal.
