![]() |
| Cold, wet market |
I'm juggling between settling transactions of books and magazines, Human Resource for settling the new statutory holidays for 2021, payment of workers for November, ghost-writing sermons, writing my own assignments, teaching in class ... 20 yrs ago this would have been nothing. But now I feel my age ... doing only one thing at a time. And I think Alzheimers is showing its signs ... I cannot finish a sentence ... I get lost for words, lost in train of thought, typing wrong words when I'm thinking of another ... it's getting scary. I must prepare for the possibility that one day I might be mentally incapacitated. Find Buddy and JJ a good home first. Other things can wait.
I hope to have a good rest during the Christmas break ... lots of personally reading, walks and play time with Buddy and JJ. Maybe cook some stuff for our asian students. That'll be a nice break .. I haven't cooked for the past 3 months. And if there's no 3rd lockdown, I'd like to go to Jaffa and enjoy a walk by the beach. It will be nice to get away from the claustrophobic Old City. But infection rates are irising on both sides of the border ... we just might have to be locked in again. Poor people ... who've lost their jobs and livelihoods. All because a few selfish people insist on gathering for weddings and worship, the infection rates have rose rapidly and out of control. The whole country suffers. And the govt should have been very strict with these people ... make a lesson out of them. But it cowers because it fears this minority.
