![]() |
| Full moon |
There's a full moon out these nights ... not only huge but very red. No one could miss it. An amazing sight. I took several photos of it ... and realised I was the only one. Most people just stopped to gaze at it and moved on. I just pandemic is wearing down people's sense of awe.
Yesterday's infection rate shot up to 1500+ cases and the country is bracing for a 3rd lockdown. Christmas will probably be reduced to 20 persons a church. I was just discussing this with an elderly sister of St. Dorothy who was my classmate 30 years ago. We agreed it'll be a very different Christmas ... more spiritual and less noisy. It's back to the essentials.
Looks like Israel is heading for another election ... the 4th in 2 years. It's that messy political game that the parties and religious groups play ... and the losers are the people. And with this pandemic where people lose their jobs and welfare, infection rates spiking again and again ... another election is a bad sign.
My plantar fasciitis is much better now ... solved by a good night's rest and a new insole. I try to keep warm at night so I don't get sick. The temp is between 6 degrees and 13 degrees today. The last thing i need is to catch a cold or flu during this corona spike. Let's hope for the best ... that 2020 will fade out quietly and better things will happen in 2021.
