Sunday, July 22, 2012

Public hate-Christian crime

An Israeli MP publicly tore up a New Testament, asked to be photographed and spread the photo around. Can you imagine if a Christian tore up a Torah? I bet he doesn't have the guts to tear up a Koran. Public hate crimes against Christians from the Jewish end .... now you understand how difficult it is to be a christian in this "Holy" land? Persecuted by jews and muslims.  http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-news/u-s-jewish-groups-condemn-knesset-s-michael-ben-ari-for-destroying-new-testament-1.452606

Last night thousands gathered around several cities to commemorate Moshe Silman, the protester who died after burning himself last week. "We're all Moshe" they chanted ... victims of Israeli bureaucracy. Well, how about us victims of religious fanaticism? I don't see anyone protesting against the tearing up of a New Testament. I don't see Obama or Clinton saying anything about this.

Now we're receiving news of a disabled man setting himself on fire at a bus-stop. http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/disabled-israeli-man-in-serious-condition-after-setting-himself-on-fire-in-yehud-1.452777  This is a frightening copycat domino.

Almost empty street at
noon - heatwave
Anyway the weather is cooling off a little. The nights are cool and very windy. But the day is still quite hot.