Yesterday was another busy day. Even though Buscemi has gone home for summer, I still make the 5 km walk in the morning ... mainly because I had to do the chores like shopping for essentials. Then there was a meeting with Billy and his wife and Muhammed regarding the chinese restaurant's future. Then I needed a rest. The stress of the entire week - of workers who never show up, finally broke me. I went to sleep ... deep sleep. It's was like a hibernation from the Arab Winter (as opposed from the Arab Spring) where nothing happens.
After 3 years in jail, a christian pastor in Iran is now due for probable execution because of "apostasy".
http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=276623 Persecution of Christians continue today ... and you should be very very involved in helping your persecuted brothers and sisters. Some persecution are violent and blatant ... most are subtle and subversive. Get involved ... it's Christ whom you're ultimately helping.
 |
| Mesmerising sunrise |
And yesterday's shopping meant I had to carry a heavy backpack walking 3 km or so. Result? Very sore back and neck. It was so bad I called my physio for help. But like everything else here, I had to postpone a visit to him. The renovation work would take too much time and I don't have sufficient time to go to Ramat Gan.
Too much bad news ... everything looks so dark. Just when it almost feel like there's no hope or cause for joy .... then there appears a spectacular sunrise: the sun was directly at the end of the arch gallery of the Municipality Building. It's incredible.