The room so much more spacious without a bed. And ..... I had no new bug bites last night. Down side - too cold on the floor: I've got a terrible headache now because of the cold. Well, you can't win them all.
Matthew was also re-arranging his room. It's a lot bigger but the downside is he doesn't get the sun and the kids next door keep him awake the whole night. Can't win them all.
Both of us are working on our scheme of research, and both of us have to do alot of bargaining with our directors of our theses. He just faced a block, and is feeling very upset; so he stopped studying for 2 days. Re-arranging his room is a good diversion for him. And I think he went for a jog to get it off his system. Me? well I haven't submitted my scheme yet so I wouldn't know. I was already rejected 3 times in the last 3 months and had to change topics. Now my strategy is to formulate a good research scheme, get a nice title, and wait for the director to be in a good mood - believe me it will take some time..... but I can wait.
Meantime my headache is killing me. Will take a panadol and do some light reading - which is in Catalan. It isn't such a difficult language: like a mixture of spanish, portuguese and french. But there are some words that really stump me (and these are the ones that occur the most). Anyway the article is very important for my research so I'll have to get back to reading it and writing notes.
Guess I'll go see Matthew also and find out how he is today.