![]() |
| Sabbath evening |
I walked very slowly 2km up to the Supersol supermarket which I have not been for over 2 years now. The layout was slightly changed and it was good to see a section where products nearing expiry dates were being sold at a discount. I got some beansprouts and the sisters asked me to buy a dozen eggs. Then I walked to Balangan the longest serving asian grocery that's been here since 30 years. I wanted to buy fresh kimchi which docs said I need to reset my gut biome but the koreans didn't make any. So I got some miso paste instead. Then I walked the long distance home. I really enjoyed the fresh air. Going home was very reluctant. My coughing came straight back.
![]() |
| Dou sha bao |
I guess tomorrow I'll have to bring JJ with me to work and stay in my office till the workers go home. Otherwise I'll be seriously ill from the dust and end up in hospital.

