![]() |
| Sunset yesterday |
The weather has been fine though. Cool and not too sunny. It was down to 13 degrees last night, and today's noon temp. was 23 degrees. Heavy dew falls every early morning and the air is crisp. Sunrise and sunset are spectacular under these conditions. Spring bulbs are all putting up leaves, which is very early. I think it's due to the early cold. I take a short walk around our terrace to enjoy the sunrise and sunset. It helps me breathe better.
The mysterious fighter jets flying overhead the other day has been explained as routine exercise .... which we hardly ever have. Last night Israel bombed Syria killing two militants. Now we wait for a response.
Covid infections keep falling and the govt. is considering relaxing COvid rules. That's a relief. Though the airport is officially closed to tourists, Americans continue to come and yesterday even the first group of Bahrainis came to visit the Wailing Wall. I wonder how they got in. November 1st is the set date for foreign tourists to enter the country. It's a preparation for the Christmas crowd that everyone is expecting. Let's hope for the best.
I hope tomorrow will be a quiet restful day before the week starts. I need the rest. My weight continues to fall and I don't have the energy to handle a full week's work without some rest first.
