![]() |
| Sunrise today |
Yesterday's outage of FB and WhatsApp was a nice surprise. I had no one asking me for this and that, no disturbance in my sleep, no calls, no messages. I hear it was traumatic for some people ... I found it serene.
School has started today with the inauguration Mass. Not sure how many classes can be held in person, as Green Pass restrictions will be heavily enforced on Thursday and many new students have not or cannot arrive. I was busy all morning with lawyers and the Human Resource department discussing a change of contract and work hours for some of our workers; then a meeting with the Finance Depart. for salaries of our workers. All that took 3 hours. It's tiring for me.
I hope to be able to sleep early tonight, with the medication to alleviate the breathing and infection. The weather has turned cool again ... now at noon it's only 20 degrees. I'm carrying a hoodie wherever I go because it could get too cold for me in the evenings. It'll make my coughing worse.
