![]() |
| Just before the clash |
Last night on my way home, I walked past Damascus Gate which stinks from skunk water that the police have been shooting at arab rioters. There's been riots for over the past 5 evenings. I'm not sure why exactly. But it's been quite violent. Anyway there was a growing crowd of arab youths surrounding the road above the cavea of Damascus Gate. They were not provoking the police there, just chatting and watching the police ... waiting for the police to make the first move. It was very tense. I would have stayed on and photographed the entire clash if not for the fact that I wasn't feeling well. Maybe if I'm feeling better I might go out and watch the clash tomorrow night.
Anyway it's the weekend and I've finished my work for this week so I look forward to a relaxing Sunday. But knowing my luck ....
