![]() |
| Wandering rooster in the park |
An incredible bit of news today ... archeologists have discovered ancient documents dating 2000 years back. It's the first time in 60 years since the last discovery of ancient documents from the Dead Sea. It's very exciting and everyone wants to see it and study it.
![]() |
| Flowering Judas tree |
The good news regarding the pandemic is ... Israel is reaching herd immunity as almost 7 million people have been inoculated. Masks may not be mandatory anymore, gatherings may be allowed by Jewish Passover (which coincides with Catholic Holy Week) ... but not for people like me who cannot have the vaccine. We'll be sidelined and it looks like we'll never get back to normal life. Some say it's unfair. Some say it's necessary for self-survival. I'm playing along day by day. I need to go to work, but I also am very careful when I go out ... wearing masks always, no touching of anything, and keeping distance which means walking through alleys and sidelines where few people are found. That's all I can possibly do.

