![]() |
| Spring flowers in our mini- garden |
Now for the good news - infections dropped to its lowest today since December 2020. I guess the vaccinations are working, and people are developing a resistance to the virus despite the great crowds during the Purim holidays. However there is great fear that returning citizens could bring in foreign strains which the population is still not immuned. The govt wants to reopen the airport this Sunday for israelis so they can come home to vote ... and medical experts are crying foul that it's a political decision not based on science. They fear infection rates will rise next month.
![]() |
| Tons of garbage |
Ultra-orthodox jews have vandalised the Romanian Orthodox church for the 4th time in a month, this time setting the door of the church on fire. The police has done nothing and Christian leaders are now protesting loudly. Of course nothing much will be done ... it's election time and you don't want to upset the electorate with arrests and charges. https://www.lpj.org/posts/catholic-churches-condemn-repeated-attacks-on-romanian-church-monastery-in-jerusalem.html?fbclid=IwAR3xFd8aDHPE-_EDWNC0jRqrMEzcMEG6T4tkjalQCwZYfpfHRainoIlnaI4
The filming of the Way of the Cross tomorrow morning has been postponed. The weather forecast is rain. And it'll be only 6 degrees. I don't want to get sick and the Media Center doesn't want their equipment to be damaged.
I've been terribly stressed. And with the little sleep that I've been having, it's not helping me focus on my work during the day. I guess I'll go to sleep early tonight.

