 |
| Life back to normal |
An utterly exhausting day ... I can't even think straight. Just a numbing headache and not aware of my surroundings. Woke up at 3am for class at 4am. Then 7am doing the Way of the Cross for recording and editing. Then it was work right through the day, plus a bit of studying. But honestly I was so tired I nodded off to sleep several times during the day. I couldn't keep awake. There were queries for instructions from the other library, payments for bookbinding to be paid, a volunteer needed instructions ... actually I thought volunteers were here to make my work lighter ... but reality is they add on a lot more instead.
 |
Holy Sepulchre altar |
Life is almost back to normal. Yesterday's walk to the New City, many small businesses and restaurants opened ... with outdoor sitting. It was good to see some semblance in normality. But 40% of businesses are permanently closed down. Owners have gone bankrupt. It's tragic. Hopefully the govt can create more jobs, give financial assistance for business re-starters, and get debts cancelled. It's imperative.
This morning at the end of the Way of the Cross, which ends at the Empty Tomb, I went there to pray for you. And I guess I needed some prayers for myself too.
Now I must sleep. I'm a zombie ... my brains have gone to sleep already though my fingers are still typing.