Thursday, October 11, 2018

Op over

Operation done. One hour 45 minutes of surgery ... a little more complicated than anticipated, but the 2 surgeons kept telling me it's successful. Well I knew something didn't go quite right when there was blood all over my protective apron which the nurse was wiping with hydroxide, and my hands and face and neck ... when I got out of sedation. One of the docs admitted that there was an accident but they managed to save the situation. Leo our seminarian who accompanied me later told me there was panic for over 5 mins as the surgeons and nurses were running about to get instruments etc... I'd rather not know the details. Anyway the bone was transplanted and anchored by 2 pieces of metal. In all it took 9 injections, 5 x-rays to complete the procedure. Now I need to sleep ... no solid foods for 3 days ... and lots of rest. Thanks to everyone for their prayers and well wishes.

Winter is almost here

** Talking about hacking ... the day before there were 20 views of my blog, yesterday 118. How to explain the big difference?