 |
Salmon bagueete and Shaqshuka |
I am so utterly exhausted. The work just does not seem to end. On the contrary more and more are piling up. I am simply crumbling under the pressure. I think that explains my constant diarrhea with whatever I eat. But that's not stopping me! I'm out to spoil myself this week ... I think I deserve it. I need a good break, a good long sleep (have been sleeping 3 hours a day for the past few weeks) and whatever food I can hold. This morning I decided on a salmon baguette for my brunch (the only meal I eat) while a friend had shaqshuka. Was ill after that, but it's not going to stop me from enjoying my anniversary and birthday. And I went out shopping ... yes, I did. Bought myself a pair of pants and a shirt. I deserve it. It's high time I thought about myself after years of taking care of others.
... and after all that blah blah blah ... it's back to work, sleepless nights, asthma, and work again. It was a nice dream ...