![]() |
| Beef burger at Rossini's |
After 10 hours of non-stop work, I was famished and decided to stop by nearby Rossini's for a quick bite. A cheese quarter-pounder with chips. Great stuff. Only problem was immediately after the last bite, I had severe cramps and diarrhea. Like I can't eat anything anymore. That's how bad my tummy is. Will be going to have a major checkup in the hospital soon ... 3 days they said. That's the pre-op checkup.
And tonight Purim begins. Expecting alot of costumes and silly-things at the Malls (Mamilla and Ben Yehuda) but also lots of security. No chances taken as hostilities with Gaza and the Territories have peaked. Instead of revelling, tonight we'll have the Lenten rigors ... midnight prayers (lasting 1 and a half hours) and Mass on Calvary till 4am. Let's see if I'm well enough to join in. Will be praying for you all.
