 |
| Doggie playtime, people chat time |
Another crazy day yesterday. Frankly I was so busy run up and down, doing so many things ... right now i can't remember what I did. It's a total blank. Nothing ... absolutely nothing comes to mind ... what happened yesterday. Except that I think I was at Independence Park around 5pm because I have a pic of doggie playtime. That's when many people bring their dogs out to play in the huge park. Very friendly dogs and they need the run as most live in small apartments. That's the only thing I can remember about yesterday. Maybe it's a side effect of the new medicine.
Today was just as bad. Prepared for a day's work in the library but John Shi came along to say we have a meeting at Ratisbonne at 9am. I had only 15 mins to go 2 kms uphill ... I rushed like crazy and grabbed a taxi at Damascus Gate. As usual the hoodlums there asked for US$10 for the 1 and half km of road (From my house to Damascus Gate is already some 500 meters by foot). Went there, had TWO meetings instead of one, then literally ran back 2 kms because John needed a guarantee testimony from me for his study trip to Turkey. Took my passport from home, then went back 2kms .... it was unbelievable what I have to do for people. I was almost fainting as I haven't eaten for almost 24 hours, and the new medicine makes me very drowsy and weak. My whole body is shaking from fatigue and my legs hurt very much, after walking/running 8 kms in one hour uphill. I need to rest.
 |
| Hana runs Nirit Seeds |
But there was a nice surprise for me ... a package containing two bermuda pants. Just what I need as summer is getting intolerably hot and we're not allowed to wear shorts. Hana posted it to me - she runs a veggie seed company ... nice! I like gardening - but not today ... I'm half dead as it is.