Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Sick

Sunrise today
 More violence these few days as attacks continue to fuel tensions. Arabs attacking jews at prayer, Jews detroying arab olive trees during this harvest season. Also internal gangland murders continue decimate arab villages. It's a bad winter this year.

And the rains fell. Not very long ... just an hour or so, but it was good that it rained. The weather has cooled down alot ... 13 degrees. The skies are grey during the day. Everyone is wearing jackets and hoodies to stay warm. And the crowds of tourists are packing the streets of the Old City. So packed that Via Dolorosa from the 5th Station to the 7th Station came to a standstill as groups just blocked each other going up or down.

It's in the newspapers that the Sea of Galilee could be contaminated with a parasite that blinds people. Already a dozen cases are suspected. That means the Jordan River would also be affected. Tourists going down for "baptism" are risking their health. 

My chest has been hurting so much these few days. I can't sleep every night because it feels like a heart attack is about to strike. It's destroying every waking hour I have. Yesterday at the insurance clinic, the doctor said it'll take a month for any normality to take place in my body and I should be in bed resting and healing. Well .... I was called back to work by several departments. I went in the rain, barely breathing and in pain. But I had to work all the same. It's merciless here.