Monday, November 7, 2022

Exhibition

Welcome book at exhibition
 The exhibition on the Holy Sepulchre depicted in books of the 15th to 19th centuries has opened. The team of volunteers from the Milan University arrived to set it up. I had to go for the inauguration and give an opening speech. There was a nice crowd at the inauguration with lots of journalists.

I was very exhausted after 5 hours there. I walked home very slowly with chest pains. Went to bed immediately for the rest of the afternoon. Not feeling good at all. Tomorrow I'll have to go to my insurance doctor and submit all my reports. Then 2 weeks later a checkup with the cardiologist.

Exhibition
I did try to buy some medicine on the way home but all the pharmacies say a certain brand of antihistamine is no longer being manufactured and I must buy something similar but under another pharmaceutical company. Rather scary that medicines can start and end so quickly ... it's all about money.